Our client is a worldwide specialist in supplying horti-, agri- and flori-related companies. It provides its professional clients and their locations with a wide spectrum of products and supplies. Expertise and support for technical solutions in this branch is their specialism. The Polish branch is very active and growing; together with the Polish Agri Industry in general.
Because of this continues growth we are looking for a
General Manager Poland
people manager strategist entrepreneur
In this challenging position you will be total responsible for the organization and sales output in Poland. You will lead and manage a group of enthusiastic account managers; each of them responsible for the sale in their own area. Your focus is to manage the staff team, 28 people, in the three different offices in a professional way. With people skills and knowledge of the your market you will build and coach the teams to a higher level. With your market experience in combination with your entrepreneurship you will create and integrate a vision and a strategy for the Polish market. In other words: realize the planned objectives through an adequate management of the company and by coordinating the commercial activities. You are reporting to the Dutch MD.
The further tasks and responsibilities
• Management of your team and being of support and added value to your people
• Leading with vision and strategy development for sales in Poland, translating these to tactical plans
• Commercial final responsibility for sales turnover and further reinforcement of the companies’ market share
• Enhanced professionalization of the horti-team geared towards an adequate response to each market demand through an optimal joint co-operation and team spirit
• An open eye for and alertly benefitting from market opportunities.
• An experienced people manager with a person oriented style of leadership
• A natural relationship builder with a strong commercial drive
• Experience with managing business in Poland.
• Preferably knowledge and experience of the protected / greenhouse oriented horticultural sector
• Proficient in English and Polish in word and writing
• Prepared to live in your working area
• A background at Bachelor level
• An enthusiastic team to reach your joint goals together
• Upon proven suitability, a local and indefinite contract of employment
• A responsible and challenging position with an internationally strong enterprise
• An attractive remuneration package incl. a car and bonus arrangement
More information about the job? Give me a call: +623 686 558
Feel free to call. We will handle your application most confidentially.
Send your CV to: info@agf-Recruitment.nl